You are hereReferences
Some Festivals Ambassador David Has Supported
- Summer Festival Ann Arbor, MI.
- Venetian Festival Charlevoix, MI.
- Kentucky Reggae Festival Louisville, KY
- Fun Festival Dowagiac, MI.
- Rock & Reggae Festival Oil City, MI.
- Memories Summer Festival Milford, MI.
- Art in the Park Plymouth, MI.
- Taste Of Battle Creek Battle Creek, MI.
- Street Art Fair Wyandotte, MI
- African & American Festival Grand Rapids, MI.
- Celebrate Wyoming Wyoming, MI.
- Michigan Festival East Lansing, MI.
- Summer Celebration Muskegon, MI
- Taste of Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI.
- Summer Festival Port Huron, MI.
- Family Festival Battle Creek, MI.
- Heritage Festival Ypsilanti, MI.
- Summer Concert Series Wisconsin Dells, WI.
- Milford Summer Festival Milford, MI.
- Rockford Summer Festival Rockford, IL.
- Rib Fest Kalamazoo, MI
- Paw Paw Wine Festival Paw Paw, MI.
Some Clubs Ambassador David Has Supported
- Club Viva St. Louis, MO.
- Jambalaya Laingsburg, MI.
- Isaac Hayes Chicago, IL.
- Caribbean Village Indianapolis, IN.
- Grapevine Gary, IN.
- Francois Kalamazoo, MI.
- Racquets Muskegon, MI.
- Matterhorn Marshall, MI
- Tello’s South Haven, MI.
- Clearwater Theatre West Dundee, IL.
- Club Soda Kalamazoo, MI.
- WMU SET Kalamazoo, MI.
- Czar’s 505 St. Joseph, MI
- RA Night Club Grand Rapids, MI.
- Bell’s Brewery Kalamazoo, MI.
- Small Planet East Lansing, MI.
- Jazz Central Station Springfield, ILL.
- Boat House Saugatuck, MI.
- Kirby Grill Grand Haven, MI
- Shooter’s Saginaw, MI.
- Champ’s Brighton, MI
- County Bay Village Hospital, Pigeon, MI
- Grand Rapids Arts Museum
- Michigan Affordable Housing Conference, Lansing, MI
- Battle Creek Arts Center
- Berrien Artist Guild, St. Joseph, MI. Y
- Young President’s Organization, Augusta, MI
- Stanz Food Buyers Show, South Bend, IN
- Detroit Boat Show
- Detroit Auto Show
- Indianapolis Arts Center
- Grand Traverse Yacht Club, Traverse City, MI
- Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton, OH
- Potawatomi Zoo, South Bend, IN
- Grand Casino Tunica, Tunica, MS
- Bailey Lake Elementary, Clarkston, MI
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI.
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kalamazoo College
- Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor, MI
- Manchester College, Manchester, IN.
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN.
- Steele Elementary, Mason, MI
- Vincennes College, Vincennes, IN
- Olivet College, Olivet, MI
- Starr Commonwealth, Albion, MI
- Albion College
- Wayne Deering - Island Festival / Taste of Kalamazoo -269.217.0021
- Sue Marco Albion Chamber of Commerce / Festival of the Forks - 517-524.0455
- Alyssa Jones - Battke Creek's Vibe@5 Concert Series / Farmer Market Music - 269.968.1622
- Vicki Phillipson - Dowagiac Chamber of Commerce - 269.782.8212
- Tom Jennings - Czar's 505 / Pump House St. Joseph, MI - 269.983.1166
"We were very pleased with the professionalism you consistently demonstrated, as well as your patient and precise attention to details. All of the bands we have hired through you have been punctual, courteous and excellent performers. We were also pleased with the sensitive work of your sound technician, Mr. Thomas Young, who worked successfully within very diverse settings". Deborah De La Torre, Founder / Executive Director Tulipanes Latino Art / Film
"Ambassador David's Productions did an outstanding job for our 38th annual Festival of the Forks. David provided top-notch entertainment and great vendors. He's very professional, very easy to work with! We look forward to working with him again next year." Sue Marcos , Albion Chamber of Commerce
"Over the past sixteen years I have been active in the promoting of live reggae shows, with the last ten years devoted to the annual Island Festival in Kalamazoo, Michigan. During this time I have worked with thousands of booking agents, bands, and promoters. David Bauman (Ambassador David) has set the standard of professionalism in this business. I have found him to be a tireless advocate for Reggae/World music, and his contributions to Reggae music in Michigan are well known. As a founding member of Reggae Ambassadors Worldwide he has helped to "forward the reggae vibe" through his positive actions. His contribution to all areas of the Island Festival in which he has been involved has been much appreciated."
Paul L. Toth, Entertainment Director Island Festival / Taste of Kalamazoo